From:
Joe Horley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2007 18:35:17 -0400
Hi All:

I don't know a lot about processors, heat build up, Pentium D or dual
processors etc. but I was discussing this with my son, (instrumentation
tech. at Suncor) and he says the only reason for using the new dual core
technology is the manufacturers inability to design something to  disperse
the heat build up in Pentium D and / or faster processors.  So, whatever
works, go for it.

Joe     at     [log in to unmask]