From:
jon&marie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 00:08:25 -0000
Hi im currently really stuck with a problem which has lasted over a week & im on the verge of madness,
Ive just bought a new motherboard which is a MSI K7N2 delta with a 3.2xp cpu and some 3200ddr (400) now my problem is i now cant get the pc to boot up to see if its working ok because i get the error at startup  " boot disk failure , replace boot disk and press any key" i had win xp pro on hdd before  and it was running but since ive had case open it wont start up now  it also tells me to check cable which ive done  and ive also replaced the cable in case of fault but it just seems like it aint finding my  hard drive at all , I downloaded the xp boot disk so i could format through f disk thats on your site but it tells me theres no  disk present to format ??  help?
p.s. if this mail sounds all confused to you then thats cos i am confused lol .
Any help would be greatly appreciated thanx:).