From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 19:24:16 -0700
Actually I did reply to your post, but it may have been lost during an
e-mail problem at that time. I have formatted my USB drive to NTFS so that I
can use the compression feature. There have been no problems. As for sharing
and your other behavior, I can't help there because I disconnect the drive
before shutting down. It is used only for transferring files between
computers. Hope this helps you decide.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,