Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 16:55:31 -0700
I too agree about Partition Magic.You can do four primary partitions on a
hard drive plus many extended partitions. You will not lose data as with
fdisk and you can resize the partitions while they contain data. PM
recommends backing up data before partitioning but I have never lost data.
Perhaps if one has some sort of an accident during the process like maybe a
power failure it may cause problems.  Jim Dicomes   [log in to unmask]
> If you do not have Partition Magic 6, I suggest you try it. It is most
> excellent
> for partitioning, it makes it so easy.
>

> Susan Stubbs

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,