From:
generalstuff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 16:51:15 -0400
It wasn't really a "cloned partition" - that wouldn't have worked, since I
was reloading it into a smaller partition.  It was a Ghost Image placed on a
different physical drive.  The MS XP installation completely reformatted and
repartitioned the disk after the HP install.  Then I restored the HP Ghost
image to that new, smaller C partition, created by MS XP.

My motherboard is "Imperial" and that's all I know.  When I search on
"Imperial Motherboard" all I get are sites wanting to sell them - its as
though the manufacturer has no website.  If I could just get drivers for
that darned "SM Bus Controller," I could buy a new sound card with drivers,
if necessary.  Do you know what that is?  Or what is does?  Or how necessary
it is?

AnnaSummers