Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 11:47:29 -0500
Chris,
Does your phone dialer work? If you can dial out then the problem is from the other end and not your modem. If it does not dial out, remove the cable from your modem and put a phone on the line free of the computer. Do you get a dial tone. If it does, the problem lies in your system. If it is the modem, try the modem troubleshooting section?

Bob Zuccarello