From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 11:31:01 -0700
I know about the Appearance settings. Unfortunately, they do not allow for
changing the "Window Text" font. The only option for this appears to be the
"small" to "extra large" range of font settings in the main appearance
screen. What I want to do is change the Window Font style AND size without
affecting the other settings.

Peter
The NoSpin Group