From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 20:05:19 -0500
My burned copy boots fine-maybe yours wasn't burned as a boot disk?
It could be that you need to change the boot options in the BIOS.

I need some help maybe someone out there can help. I
have a burned copy of windows XP and I am trying to
find the recovery console but, it will not let me boot
from the CD drive. It tell me that I have an invalid
boot file.If anyone know where i can download
something that can fix this thing. Thank for your
time... Jason

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml