From:
Les Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 07:50:46 -0500
Hi Howard,

After I wrote to you I did a search for 'natural keyboard' (no quotes) under
Help and Support Center. I got one return with all the Window Key +
shortcuts. It showed one key alone that looked like a small notebook
(located between Windows key and Ctrl on RIGHT side of space bar) This key
says it will "Display the shortcut key for selected item". However I could
not get it to do anything. Can anyone get this key to work?

Les Barnes

> I tried to creat a key combination in the shortcut's property box to no
> avail!  The system would not let me touch it with my pointer, strange...
> know there are softwares that exist (never tried any) that can remap the
> keyboard to do this function, perhaps even put this comand to use with the
> Fn (Function) key as most people do not use it much.  This area would
> prpbably be best taken up in the PCSOFT group.  I use a Portuguese ABNT2
> keyboard and the Windows Key + E works for me too, I have to remember this
> as I come across many systems with broken mouses.  Thanks to you,  too!
>
> Howard Rubin
> The Computer Doctor
> Fortaleza, Brazil
>

> That's a nice tip, Howard. Thank you!! Now would you know how to
accomplish
> the same by opening explorer with Windows Key + E?
>
> Les Barnes

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0402-4, 02/28/2004
Tested on: 2/29/2004 7:50:51 AM

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml