From:
"Lance W. Kephart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 07:43:28 -0700
Hi All,

This is a long shot, but I have to try.

I'm working on a Gateway 486 SX/25 for a customer.  I added an additional
8MB of RAM to bring the total up to 12MB, however the system won't see past
4MB.  I've rotated the simms around in the system, and it has no problems
with them, other than not seeing past 4MB.  There are 2 sets of dip switches,
with 8 switches each, next to the simm slots.

Would anyone by any chance know where I can find setting information for a
system this old?  Or, does anyone have, out of chance, the switch settings?

A newer system isn't an option financially.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Lance Kephart