From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 22:42:50 -0800
Just a follow-up for everybody.  Thank you for all of your suggestions.  It
turns out that the Iwill board I had needs a physical modification to take
the 1.8GHz Northwood CPU.  They actually responded pretty quickly when I
contacted them, and the boards are on their way to the factory to get fixed.
In the mean-time, I have two Amptron boards that are singing along nicely
with the P4 1.8's in them (I think I'll build me a new machine for myself
when the Iwill's come back).

I did buy some nylon stand-offs as Ed suggested, and they work great.  The
ones I got actually make it incredibly easy to install the board.  I would
like to find an on-line supplier that sells them in bulk.  Any suggestions?

Again, thank you everybody for your help and suggestions.

Regards,
Kyle Elmblade