Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 10:17:59 EDT
Greetings to all list members,

A friend has offered to assemble my new computer.  He suggests that I
choose the one of the 2 following motherboards: Asus P5A or Asus P5A-B.
I would like to know what the
knowledgeable members of this list and actual owners of said
motherboards think of these products.  Are they fairly recent boards?
What
processor would you recommend to go along with each board?  I will be
running Windows 98.  Are there any documented problems with particular
hardware components, peripherals?  I would appreciate as much
information as you all can give.

Thanks in advance to all who will kindly provide informative feedback.

Sylvie De Roy
Montreal CANADA

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions