Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 23:43:46 +1000
Can you disable CrashGuard, to see if it gets any better. I have too much
trouble with CrashGuard software, sometimes they crash the system straight
away, sometimes create conflict... It's hard to say how much damage they can
do.
eg. Norton CrashGuard crashed my co-worker's home game PC whenever he play
games, as long as he removed Norton, everything is fine. One of my client has
been using an audio edition software for a year without problem, after he
loaded Norton CrashGuard 2000, his PC almost completely crashed.

If anyone wants my personal collection of CrashGuard stories, please email
personaly to [log in to unmask]

Jun Qian

Eric Greenberg wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> If I start a TWAIN program (i.e., Paint Shop
> Pro) the camera will work for about a minute and then lock the TWAIN
> driver...then lock my system after a few minutes.  Cold booting is the only
> way to revive.  Norton Crashguard is useless against it.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html