From:
"D. Cale" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 08:22:10 -0500
>I have that scanner, and it is a wonderful scanner. It is a parallel
>port. I do know my way around computers, and I spent hours and hours
>trying to get it to work on a 486. (No EPP port). Never did get it to
>work. It only took me 2 hours to get it to work on my Pentium.
>(Conflicts). If I had it to do over again, I would NEVER EVER get a
>Parallel port scanner again. Too much grief to set them up.       Tom
>Sandborn

I also have that very scanner, and it took me 5 mins to pull it out
of the box, connect it, install the software, and scan my butt to send
to all my college buds.. :)  Just kidding....It was soooo very simple to
setup..
The only thing is you can't do ANYTHING else while you are scanning...
It being parallel port.

David Cale

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]