From:
Paul Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 14:38:36 +0200
Hi I hope that I'm on the right list here,
I'm trying to set up my computer XP Pro so I can log on as a differnt user
(internet) and not have the problems of programs installing themselvs like
Gator somthing sercure like a internet cafe machine where the operator can
click what he wants and can't do any damage (setting it up for my kids)or
conect to other (pay extra) providers.  As of  yet I have made a second
account with restricted privleges.  I would also like to know if there is a
way to make XP automaticly log on to a certain user like it is possible in
linux Thank You
Paul Ryan