From:
Al Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 11:27:41 -0700
Leigh,

Apparently this is a feature of some video cards, which was intended for display panels that are used in airports /
train stations/ etc.

I didn't research it very far, but the unit's video card documentation should provide some insight. I would go
directly to the card's manufacturer's website.

FWIW, here's the search I did on Google:

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=video+card+rotate+image+90+degrees&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

Good luck

Al Thompson