From:
David Farrington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 07:46:11 -1000
If your DSL provider does not allow the their access to be networked
then they have the right to stop your service it you break their rules.
It is a policy question. I would read their rules about use of their
services. Like for example, Earthlink allows networking. As a mater of
fact they want to sell you the equipment to do it.

george paredes wrote:

> TO ALL:
>
> ....  I'm am connected to PLDT MYDSL here in the Philippines. One
> technical/maintenance person assigned in our are told me that PLDT
> MYDSL prohibits the use of this product.....
>
> Is there any Local/Internationals Laws prohibiting the use of routers...

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com