Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 23:34:34 +1000
I use a mail redirect service that is free.
www.bigfoot.com
once you sign up they will redirect your mail to your isp for nothing.
The beauty of this is that you can then change your isp as often as you
like, as long as you tell them your new real email each time.  All your
contacts use the Bigfoot address, it never changes.  their redirect is
fast 99.9% of the time.
Leigh Jennings

Hi There
Thanks for you advice...Since the virus scares I have been considering
just
that getting rid of OE all together..The only reason I haven't is
because
everyone and their mother have the [log in to unmask] address and don't

want to change it...Is it possible to change to a new server and have
this
email???? I have hotmail but don't want that as my primary...Any
suggestions
would be apprecited....If I can't use this address is there a good email

server that you could recommend?
Thanking you in advance
Pat Poole

                     visit our download web page at: