From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 21:15:52 -0800
I don't know why Gregory had a blue screen. It could be that the BIOS is
asking for a password. If it is the XP password that is needed, then it can
be reset with a FREE utility! Here is a link to information on several
tools:
http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

Peter
The NoSpin Group