From:
"Rand M. Blunck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 15:05:26 -0700
Graham,

How much wattage did you provide with your power supply?  For that CPU and
amount of memory, I'd think you should use a 300 W power supply.  Rebooting
is a symptom of the power supply overreaching it's maximum ability or going
bad, though other problems can cause this symptom as well.

Rand Blunck
Why Not Try Computing
Glendale, AZ

I have recently built a new system that keeps re-booting and I am not sure
why.
It is a Duron 1 gig CPU on a Gigabyte GA71XEH board with a TNT Rivia 16 mb
AGP card, 256 mb of SDRAM and a 56K Ambient modem. I have installed Win ME
and MS Office 2000 but nothing else on the 20 gig 5400 Seagate HDD.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml