From:
Gary Kaucher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 11:18:25 -0400
I have a 2.5 GB HDD currently partitoned into a 2.0 GB C: drive and a 500
MB D: drive. I would like to replace it with a 6.0 GB HDD that I will
remove from a used computer that I just bought. If possible, I would like
to somehow transfer the contents of the 2.5 GB HDD to the 6.0 GB HDD so
that all files will once again occupy the C: and D: drives. I will be
ultimately be removing the 2.5 GB HDD. I don't have any kind of Backup
Device. I was wondering if there might be some procedure that I could use
to transfer the files by making the 6.0 GB HDD a slave, transferring the
files, and then making it the master by itself. Thanks.

Gary

Riegelsville, PA, USA