From:
Constance Chang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 1998 07:31:15 -0700
Check out Promise web site (www.promise.com,) and see if they are selling
some discontinued or refurbished products.  They may have the one you want
in pretty good price.  By the way, I haven't seen one that support LBA BIOS
and only support up to 2 harddrives (1 IDE port) yet, if there is, it
wouldn't save you too much money anyway.  If the product you are looking
for is ISA or VLB card.  The price you get is a little high.  You may want
to call around and ask.  Look for liquidation center or some Internet
store.  You should be able to find some with pretty good price.  (If the
one you want is ISA.)

Constance