From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 02:57:15 -0500
Leigh Jennings' post (clipped):---

<<<< Could there be a hotkey combination for the display
adapter that might have caused this?>>>>

Yes there is.

(1) For your immediate problem  "CTRL+ALT+UP(arrow). this is for rotate " normal." hope you will find this useful especially, as pointed out by Peter Mcmullen, it will be a challenge to place the cursor on a desired spot, with the display rotated 90 degrees for a normal person and, impossible for your friend I should think.

<<<< If so, why would anyone want to rotate their video output through 90 degrees? >>>>

(2) I really do not know but not only 90 degrees but the options are (a)normal (b)90 degrees (c)180 & (d) 270

(3) for future ref :-

intel exterme graphics controllers integrated with the mobo place an icon (monitor)in the system tray. right/left click= save scheme as/graphics options/display modes

save scheme as--- you can give a name if you wish and save

graphics options=dropdown menu=hot keys/ tray icon/graphic properties

hot keys and tray icon= "enable/disable"

graphic properties= devices/color/schemes/hot keys/rotation/open GL/info

hot keys= gives different combinations for six different functions

rotation= as stated above

finally to access " graphics properties" CTRL+ALT+F12 Is the hot key combo.this I hope will help your friend

good luck and have a nice day---Venkat Viswanathan

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com