Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 03:09:55 +0100
Of course this might be a silly question, but have you tried setting
everything in the bios to defaults? or even disabling everything?
Is it a new m/b? I had one once which caused me so many problems. It was a
second hand one, and eventually I had to set everything completely wrong for
it to work. My only guess with that particular one is that someone must have
altered some jumpers at one time or another for reasons unknown to me, but
as I didn't have a manual, it was just a case of trial and error 24/7 for a
number of days. Once I got the settings right, however, it worked well.
Good luck
Michele Sayer