From:
Paul Hachmeyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 11:11:38 -0400
Sounds to me like a memory issue with the printer - it
doesn't store enough data to print the whole page.  I get
this in the office with an old HP1600 color printer.   Go
into your printer settings, properties, then scheduling.
There are settings for spooling your output.  One option is
'spooling documents so program finishes faster', this frees
up your pc to allow you to resume work, but requires more
printer memory.  'Start printing immediately' should be
checked, this should reduce the memory as it starts printing
before all the data is saved.  'Print directly to printer'
should require the least memory.  I don't know if this
printer allows for additional memory to be added.
.
Mick Fitzpatrick wrote:

> Hello
>
> I have a strange problem with my printer Apollo P-2100U. The problem has
> occured on 2 different PC's both running XP Pro, it connects via USB.
>
> The problem is:
>
> 1. 'Rarely' it will print the whole page ... no matter what I ask it to
> print ... IE text or graphics.
>
> 2. Almost always it will print only the top third (appx) of the page ...
> then eject the page.
>
> I've tried reloading the drivers and all the fault finding with in XP ...
> but the the problem persists.
>
> Any advice will be appreciated.
>
> TIA ... Mick

                     support at our newest website: