From:
Rafael Jaime <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 08:34:09 -0700
Sounds like your CMOS battery has gone dead. Some CMOS batteries are user
replaceable and some are soldered onto the motherboard by the manufacturer.
The best way to find out, if you dont have you rmanuals handy, is to open up
teh case and look on the motherboard for a either a "supersized" watch
battery, a barrel shaped battery or a square battery that is mounted on the
back panel of the computer with wires running to the motherboard.

If you can't seem to find any of the batteries, I would suggest hunting for
the manual that came with your PC or referring to the manufacturer of your
PC for help.

-Rafael