From:
Michael Wurster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:32:34 -0700
Don,
If the error showed up out of the blue it is usually one of two
things....the hard drive subsystem isn't functional, or the BIOS has
lost it's settings and doesn't know where to look for the hard drive.
Without knowing more I really can't recommend much except looking into
the BIOS setup to see if the hard drive is recognized (usually F2 or
Delete key during boot sequence will get you into BIOS) and checking to
see if cables are firmly attached to hard drive and motherboard
Michael