From:
Tony Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 08:07:04 -0500
The power supply can appear to be working but still not put out enough power.  It really sounds to me like either your power supply is bad or (as others have mentioned) possibly your motherboard.  Another thing to check is that nothing is shorting out the motherboard to the case.

Tony Mayer

>Power supply is working, I do not get any post beeps, floppy does not light,
>replaced floppy light stays on all the time, Thought I had cabel reversed this did not help.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com