Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 23:39:03 +1000
I don't know if this is apply to your problem or not, but I did see a similar problem on an IBM PC (except it was a sound/modem conflict). The fix turned to be the IBM parts only work with old driver downloaded from IBM, not else where. You may only use drivers from compaq in your case too.

Hope this help.

Jun Qian

Michael T Miller wrote:

> Hi!
>    I'm working on a Compaq Deskpro 4000 5133 with the following...
>
> Imbedded CL5446 Video
> Imbedded NetFlex PCI
> Compaqs ESS ES1868 Sound
> DI5660 V.90 Modem
> Win95B OEM
>
>    Harddrive was formatted/fdisk'd "clean", down to the Softpaq.
>    Starting anew, I flashed the latest BIOS, installed the latest Softpaq, latest device drivers (all but the DI5660 off the Compaq website). Now heres the problem...
>
>  I have an Unkown Device that Windows just can't name who's only resources are Input/Output Range 0C50-0C51.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html