Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 09:44:10 +0200
Hi I just installed Win XP on my second partion "D" running Win 98 on "C"
wheras there will definatly come a time when I need to reinstall Win 98 I
need to know what boot files I need to make a copy of that are on "C".  I
know that after reinstalling Win 98 that I will need to use fdisk/mbr to
restore the boot record to it's present state, but what other files do I
need to copy from the "C" drive.
Paul Ryan
Germany