From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 2010 19:41:47 -0700
On June 30th I wrote
 Somehow I've received a program called ACTIVE X !! It pops up on any
site I go to&  if I
> click on no, it freezes any move I
make!! I erased some folders that are tied to activex, BUT to no avail!
 Has anyone run into this ******* program??   PLEASE HELP.  Al Smith

On OUTLOOK I never saw ACTIVEX, on HOTMAIL, once in a while, BUT on YAHOO I had
to click and accept anywhere from 3 or 4 to 10plus just to read my mail. Hotmail & Yahoo
were accessed through  IE6, outlook was my server, ROGERS, no trouble.
I finally tried using FIREFOX for most of my browsing AND mail. Problem solved!!
Now I can read my mail calmly & happy! Thank you,   Al Smith