Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 18:39:03 +1200
Why didn't I try my new video on another mashine?
When my motherboard works fine under all other conditions, and especially
with two previous graphics cards, I think it's a fair bet that when two
identical models of Winfast cards don't work, they're likely to be the
cause.
In fact, some more research has turned up the fact that the nVidia MX440
chip doesn't like DDR mobos.
Ian Porter
Computer Guys
Arrowtown