From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 13:04:22 -0400
I see your using an ISA adapter.  One of the first things
to complain in a low heat producing system like a 486-66
is the controller card.  You don't say what the 'problems'
were, but if they seemed to happen only some of the time,
I would suspect heat.  Clean inside and check the fans.
I would also clean the adapter card's edge with a pencil
eraser.

The card you mention is a servicable replacement if you really
need a new adapter.
Tom Turak