From:
William Pike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 00:48:03 -0400
If, as this post notes, you are indeed running windows 95 then the system
boot disk does not have CD-ROM support. You can use a boot disk from a
window 98 system or you can download a image file to create a compatible
boot disk from http://bootdisk.com. You can also get lots of other useful
information on installing Operating systems from dos up to XP also
information on Linux and Mac.

William Pike