From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 08:50:00 -0500
My experiences with PB machines have taught me that they
are decent PCs when they run.  But when it comes time to upgrade
them, the best tool is an eight pound sledge hammer.

PBs are *THE* most proprietary of all brands.  If you are talking about
a RAM upgrade or CPU upgrade, it's possible but not profitable.  If you
are talking about a motherboard upgrade.... forget it.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====