From:
"K. Hillyer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 May 1998 06:53:26 -0500
Hi Kevin:
I don't know if the configuration of the memory is unique in Mitacs , but I saw
the exact same 40 pin socket on a Zenith 286 SuperSport, accompanied by a set
of  dip switches.  I never bothered trying to upgrade it, though I did find
suppliers for the memory upgrade.
As far as an adapter, it is doubtful that anyone would have bothered to design
an adapter, due to case space and RAM addressing limits.  Oh, and the price on
the memory upgrade for the Zenith was about $45US, to upgrade from 1MB to 2MB,
about 1.5 years ago.

Hope this helps.
Kim Hillyer