From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 1998 19:17:32 -0400

V90 is still in it's infancy.  I think there are still too many
wrinkles to iron out. See Drew Dunn's comments earlier today.

I also said this is NOT my area of expertise, it is only my
impressions and opinions.

Jim Meagher
Micro Solutions Consulting    Member of the HTML Writers Guild & the
[log in to unmask]              International Web Masters Association