From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 10:22:47 -0600
Recently I mentioned that VXD fix file maintained on
our web site for Windows98:
    http://nospin.com/pc/pcs05-012.html

Many of you wrote to mention that the Windows95
version was no longer available as the author's web
page had disappeared.  He has contacted me today
with updated information.  We have added the Win95
version to our web page with information on contacting
the author at his new web site and email address.

Please understand that this is one of the best bug
fixes for Windows98 we have seen for curing the
problem of Blue Screens of Death or Fatal Exception
Errors.  We highly recommend this bug fix for all
Windows98 and Windows98SE users.

     Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group

         The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering the NOSPIN
        File Download CD, Abit's Gentus Linux, Linux Power CD and
      the RedHat Linux CD.  All CDs are always provided at COST!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions