From:
Ricky Barnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 22:25:52 -0500
Hi everyone
I had a promble like this and i found i had a partition that i could not remove wiht fdisk so searched the web and found  a program that is in windows and it will remove any and all partitions on a harddrive it is call debug if anybody needs the commands to run it email me and i will send them to you