From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 20:56:00 -0400
Are both DIMMs the same brand?  Are they both registered? Is one or both a combo 100/133, or are they both on PC-133.  Will it work with only one DIMM?  Have you tried each one separately?  Windows 95/98 has some problems with large amounts of RAM.  If you don't have some special need for 512 MB, try it with only one DIMM since 256 Mb is usually good enough for most applications.  512 Mb is overkill unless you have applications that need it, and even then Windows may have a problem with that much RAM.