From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:21:59 -0400
I am getting a bit off topic, but I recently got a notice from BellSouth
that they were offering home networking (up to four computers total) for an
additional $10 per month on top of their usual DSL charge.  Best I can tell,
what this amounts to is that BellSouth is offering full support for running
a small home router.  In other words, if you've paid this charge and you are
having problems getting your router to behave properly, you can call their
support desk for help.  I assume this will probably include a requirement
that you buy your router from them, so they have to support only one brand
and model of this device.

John

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com