From:
DJ DeWitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:43:25 -0800
Hi Dean,

I ran the FDISK command as you suggested and then I
formatted the C: partition. The DOS dir command shows
that it is now empty. When I restart the computer the
floppy light comes on followed by both the CD drives.
However, when inserting an OS CD into the tray the
computer fails to recognize it. The tray light comes
on and the CD starts to spin but it doesn’t follow
through. From the DOS Dir command I can see all the
files on both the G: and the H: drives that are there
but cannot get the computer to activate them. If I use
the DOS command: setup exe. I’m informed that DOS
cannot open this file.  What can I do now?

Don DeWitt