From:
Tom Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 2005 13:20:44 -0800
Since the Big Foot does not have a jumper setting for "slave" you will have
to use "cable select" on both drives. If Big Foot does not have a jumper
setting for "cable select", it could be that it will only work as a master.
In that case install it on the IDE secondary channel as a master with the
other drive, if any, on that channel set as slave.

Tom Mayer