Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2013 15:51:55 -0700
Hi, Peter,

Thank you for your information.  I had a friend look at the fan; he said
it was frozen but managed to free it.  Now it seems to run
sporadically.  I purchased one of those 3-fan external devices for under
the laptop, and it seems to be working, I think.

I installed the CPUID monitor, but I don't know what the temperatures or
battery readings are supposed to be.  I see listed Temperatures for
Dell, Inc. DU9906 THM; Intel Mobile Core 2DuoT5: Core #0 and #1, and
Temps: Assembly; and then Battery: voltages, capacities; and Levels:
wear and charge.
But they don't tell you what optimum temps or levels are, or which ones
are dangerous.

Can you enlighten me?

Thank you,
Erif.