From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 23:53:16 -0500
I "had" a DELL that while they tried just about everything in the book
(they tried five motherboards) and changed everything except the
floppy, and tape drive - both factory, it never worked properly (in the BIOS
screens) till the day it retired, (from Jan, 1994)
It was a non-fatal intermittent keyboard error message at the end of the
BIOS string that I had to decode (from the AMI?) site and tell THEM what
it meant... Odd...

Get it running properly in the first thirty days, or get rid of it... (I Ditched two
other places for JUST CAUSE...)
I "had" that as my new motto... I even gave up on that, and have been
building my own since 486dx-4-100s were popular...
          Rick Glazier