Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 19:35:33 -0400
Mine does the same thing, after the pc goes into energy saving suspend
mode.  No changes to the green settings seem to matter.  I suspect the
video driver is not co-operating with my KDS 19" monitor.  I plan to get
the newest video driver / bios for my Diamond adapter and load the monitor's
driver.  I am interested in hearing any other suggestions.
Tom Turak