From:
Jacob Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2015 18:45:50 -0500
There are a few small businesses that supply high-speed to rural areas via
radio. Also, you could try a mobile hotspot which uses cellular internet.
It's fast,  but the data is limited unless you're stinking rich.

--
 Blessings,
Jacob Smith

Blessed are those who fear the Lord, who walk in his ways. Psalm 128:1