From:
Sue Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 01:06:37 -0500
Hi Kevin,

Don't forget a schedule to backup your data, and even your OS
files.
One thing a lot of people forget is to make new recovery boot disks
when you update your antivirus, if the program uses them.
A registry cleanup is always good to do on a regular basis, along
with locating duplicate files on your machine.
Uninstalling unused programs is one that's also overlooked. I'm
guilty of having unused programs hang around forever, until I get in
a cleanout mode. Or reformat the hard drive *G*
Hope these help, and I'm sure others will come up with more of
them.

Sue Clark
Bristol, ME

On 8 Nov 2004 at 0:30, Kevin Nowicki wrote:
> I would like to set up a routine to go through on a regular basis that
> will keep my comps in as good as shape as possible.  Other than
> scandisk, defrag, anti-virus updates/full scan, ad-aware scans,
> deleting .tmp files and internet histories, what else would the list
> suggest?

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml