From:
Terrence Nolley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:24:25 -0500
Hello all,

            I have been trouble-shooting a computer (Windows 2000, 192
MB RAM, 233MHz processor) for the past couple of weeks. So far, I have
cleaned the internal unit (w/ compressed), re-seated all boards,
replaced the memory and the video card.  Now I think there maybe a
problem with the Operating System itself.  When observing the Event
Viewer, I notice the following error message displays repeatedly over
the last month:   "The description for Event ID (11) in Source (Bp32drv)
cannot be found.  The local computer may not have the necessary registry
information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote
computer.  The following information is part of the event... " And "The
following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load; Bp32drv"
(the rest of information is just hexadecimal code) I am wondering if
these error messages are related to the workstation in question
spontaneously rebooting on occasions.  Any suggestions are greatly
appreciated.

Terrence

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml