Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 07:43:42 -0600
My wife and I have set up a network on our two computers both on an XP operating system. We are joined through a hub.The network has worked great for about 6 months. I have added some  recommendations from the "Computer Lady" to get rid of pop ups and have moved my computer to a new location in the same room. Since then my wife has not been able to use the printer in my room. She can get on the internet but can not network to my printer. We thought it might be the fire wall but when it was removed it did not help. I have contacted Dell Help and they could not seem to help. Have you any suggestions

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com